Thursday, November 26, 2015

Planning With OHDEERME - November "Together Is Best" Edition


One Year Anniversary randomly selected winner = Emily "I love them all! If I have to choose just one though, I would go with October those leaf stickers and transparency stickers are awesome!" Please email ffcreativeteam@gmail.com to claim your October ODM kit!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello and welcome back planner addicts!!!  Excited to share with you how I used some of the embellishments from the latest ODM Kit | Together is Best...


The very first thing I like to do is spread out my kit and see what will work with my planner!  If it isn't too bulky, you will most likely find it inside my planner!!!  I started off by adding some washi tape, here and there...and then added a few label stickers!  I used several of the faux leather stickers to highlight November on each side!


ok...hands down my fave goodie from this kit has got to be the large transparency letters!!!!!  LOVE!!!  I used my tiny stapler to hold the word "HI" down in the corner! 


TGIF...heck yeah!!!  Love that sequin heart on top...so cute!!!


For Saturday I added a chipboard phrase sticker "on my list" because my Saturday's are loaded with many things to do!!!!!  I spy an "old" FF goodie too!!!


I love this planner spread...it is SO MUCH FUN! 


Thanks for stopping by!!! 
I hope you have fun creating with this A M A Z I N G kit!!! 

Candi
xo


2 comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online