Thursday, September 10, 2015

Planning With OHDEERME - September Edition


Hello FF Fans :) Today I am sharing how I set up my month on two pages (MO2P) for September using the latest kit...Oxford!  This month I am using my planner from Purposeful Planner...
 
It literally took me just a few minutes to pull together this fun spread for the month!  
 
On the 1st I used the chipboard sticker "Adore This" to make note of FF Reveal Day!  My boyfriends birthday is the 8th so I highlighted that day with some color block vellum alpha stickers...
 
"Check it Out" will mark the beginning of FF sneaks!!!!  Do you spy an "old" FF embellishment???
 
I used several of the arrow chipboard stickers to highlight a few days throughout the month.  You can write on top of the arrows or to the side!
 
Loving that doodle skinny washi tape...I added a few pieces here and there :)
 
Now it's time to fill in the days with my important events for the month!  

Thanks for stopping by :)
Candi
xo


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online