Thursday, September 10, 2015

Planning With OHDEERME - September Edition


Hello FF Fans :) Today I am sharing how I set up my month on two pages (MO2P) for September using the latest kit...Oxford!  This month I am using my planner from Purposeful Planner...
 
It literally took me just a few minutes to pull together this fun spread for the month!  
 
On the 1st I used the chipboard sticker "Adore This" to make note of FF Reveal Day!  My boyfriends birthday is the 8th so I highlighted that day with some color block vellum alpha stickers...
 
"Check it Out" will mark the beginning of FF sneaks!!!!  Do you spy an "old" FF embellishment???
 
I used several of the arrow chipboard stickers to highlight a few days throughout the month.  You can write on top of the arrows or to the side!
 
Loving that doodle skinny washi tape...I added a few pieces here and there :)
 
Now it's time to fill in the days with my important events for the month!  

Thanks for stopping by :)
Candi
xo


2 comments:

  1. This is a very nice thinking of using a planner. We often forget our special dates and events as well so we should use planner and mark the special dates with tasks to protect ourselves from these kind of forgetting conditions

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online